Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
NetPro collects personal information and other information from and about you to provide the Services.
Personal information is data that identifies an individual either directly or indirectly.
The information we collect depends on the Services involved, and includes:
- Login Information that identifies and validates you as a user. Login information typically includes a password plus personal contact information, such as an e-mail address.
- Personal Contact Information that allows NetPro to contact you directly, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and mobile number.
- Interest and Demographic Information, such as your age, gender, interests and preferences.
- Technical Information collected when you use the Services, such as your IP address, device information, information about the network you are using to access the Services, browser type and version, your activities while using the Services.
- Order Information collected when you purchase a product or service, such as products ordered, payment information, and Personal Contact Information for the sender and recipient.
- Customer Service Information collected when you contact our customer service team.
- Location Information including information that allows you to be precisely located.
Your Duty to Inform Us of Changes. It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed of any changes to your personal information during your relationship with us.
If You Fail to Provide Personal Information. Where we need to collect personal information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have or are seeking to enter into with you and you fail to provide such data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to provide you with your order).
How we collect information
When you use the Services, NetPro collects information from and about you in the following ways:
- Direct Interactions. We collect information voluntarily provided by you, including Login Information, Personal Contact Information, Interest and Demographic Information, Order Information, Customer Service information, and User-Generated Content when you:
- Create an account and/or register for the Services;
- Subscribe to updates, newsletters or other marketing communications;
- Place an order or engage in other transactions; or
- Contact us with a comment, question, or for further information.
NetPro and its service providers, including advertising and analytics partners, use small text files called “cookies” and similar technology that are saved on your computer or mobile device to automatically collect information about use of the Services. Different types of cookies, such as session or persistent cookies, may be used for different functions. Persistent cookies remain on a user’s device for a set period of time, and are activated each time a user visits the Services where cookies were set. Session cookies are temporary and allow us to link a user’s actions during a browser session. The information collected may include an IP address, geolocation information, device information, information about the network you are using to access the Services, sites or services that you previously visited, and content you see or click on.
We and our third party analytics and advertising providers generally use the following types of cookies and other technologies, such as GIF files or web beacons, for the following purposes:
- Strictly Necessary. These are essential to navigate the Services and use the features, and they enable us to provide services such as registration and shopping carts.
- Functional. These are used to recognize you when you use the Services. They enable us to personalize content for you and remember your preferences.
- Analytics. These are used to understand and improve the Services and understand how you use the Services.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.